Thursday, November 17, 2016

Article of the Week Impressions

   What I learned from by peers articles were all amazing. There was some articles that had caught my attention. The first article was about flexible chairs by Ingrid, she talked about how the flexibility/motion of the chair helps kids pay attention. It could "be organized for the brain." For me, this looks like I would be able to be concentrated if I had a flexible chair. The third one is planet nine by Israel, he talked about how there was a new planet called planet nine. It took the planet "10 - 20,00 years to orbit the sun one time." I thought this information was interested and something that will maybe be brought up later on.

Those were just two things I've learned. The second article is a group called Jihad. The group kills people who are part of ISIS. They also "protect citizens and fight for their religion. The last article is about the self defense gun by David, it talked about how it could less likely to harm family. One part I thought was sad and interesting was "if you own a fire arm gun, it will be tripled chance of suicide/ double chance of homicide." This was everything I've learned new.

No comments:

Post a Comment