Friday, January 20, 2017

2 Quarter reflection

The most challenging part of 2nd Quarter was mostly lots of more tests, homework, and projects. Not that it was such a problem, though the difficulty of the test, homework, and projects. There is much more writing than there used to be, and I assume more are coming in quarter 3 and 4. Then I realize that “oh, it’s my last year in middle school, of course teachers are going to push us, they want us to move on the a good high school and get a great job.” That's when I really try my hardest at challenging parts of school. Something In can do to help me overcome this is studying more, but not just that, it’s way more than that. I have to stay after school with teachers, join clubs, sports, retake a test to try and get a 4, be an effective learner, and not getting into trouble.

   Something i’ve learned about the world is the Holocaust my peers and I are currently learning about. It's about how lots of Jews and children were killed involving Hitler. I also learned about the Harlem Renaissance which is about an explosion that happened in Harlem, New York that affected lots of people and the way they were living. I learned more about the election of 2016-2017 that obviously affected lots of people. Other than that it was very interesting learning about these topics.

   The area I think I made an improvement in E.L.A is writing blogs about certain topics. When I'm interested in a certain topic, I actually want to write more and more. At some times it’s hard for me to explain things if it’s serious or asking about topics I'm not really interested in. On the other hand I think I made a good improvement on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment