Thursday, October 27, 2016

Quarter 1 reflections

   With my 10 book challenge I'm doing very well, the books I choose I like. I am currently on my 3rd book called Beastly.  A thought to myself is will I accomplish the 10 book challenge? I want to reach more than 10 books if I can. All I have to do is read 30 minutes or more everyday. I haven't done any blogs in August, but my first one and all he others I did, I was able to understand more. What I was able to do and show growth in is  how to give textual evidence, information about the topic i'm talking about, and to learn how to write. Each blog I feel like I do more and more better because I already know what I'm doing. As I do more and more blogs I know that I will do more and even more better than I did the last one. 

   Strategies I do for homework is I have them wrote down in the app called Reminder, where it tells you when you have to do something. In ELA and any other class I was able to get my work or homework ready on time. When I read. For reading to help me stay focused, I like to listen to soft melody or calming relaxing music. I like to stay somewhere where it's comfortable enough for me to read, or a room with not to much lighting or darkness. Something I've learned about the world is there is conflict no matter where you go. There is children who don't go to school, don't have a home, are suffering from hunger, and young girls getting pregnant which is unhealthy. Between parents there's divorce, domestic violence, and just the parents getting a healthy relationship. Animals are getting tortured, some species may be, getting, or is already extinct. There is always conflict but that's why we work together to stop them as a team. 

   My writing is progressing to me little by little or just maybe more and more. I'm getting more exceptional with my words and I am able to learn how to use them while I talk and to use them while I write. Then the more I say the words other people around me start to remark the words I use. The next 3 quarters my goal is to be able to get honor roll. I would like this goal because I've never been on honor roll and to get it I need to work hard and focus on my work than other things. That is just one goal I have for the next 3 quarters.


No comments:

Post a Comment